WANT TO PURCHASE
MINERALS AND OTHER
Send details to:
P.O. Box 13557
Denver, CO 80201
Current Issue of 08/21/2019
STOP YOUR MONEY WORRIES
INTERESTED IN MAKING MONEY ONLINE?
Never Talk On The Phone.
For Complete Details, Send A SASE To:
Publishers Market Source
P.O. Box 11272
Merrillville, IN 46411
ADS ACROSS USA
Make out a $20 money order
for each person & a $20 money order & 5 stamps for the monitor.
9309 Sarasota Drive
Knoxville, TN 37923
Get c/r ad with you in position #1.
Get $20 on 3 levels.
We publish this ad and
your 1" ad to 10,000.
P.O. Box 788
Alcoa, TN 37701
OPPORTUNITY FOR BORROWERS FOR CAPITAL FUNDS
50,000 And Up.
Send Typewritten Letter Of Business,
How Loan Is To Be Repaid
And A LSASE To:
233-01 MENTONE AVE.
LAURELTON QUEENS, NY 11422
THRU 2016 - CRAFT SALE
Dozen pretty + unique X-mas Ornaments $8.Twin Size X-mas Afghan $35. Crochet Wall Plaques $7.Set of 2.
LILAC & LAVENDER
146 R.L. WHITEHEAD ROAD
SEYMOUR, TN 37865
CURING CANCER WITH BAKING SODA
Cancer can be cured with Ordinary Baking
Soda. Is it possible to Reverse Cancer Cells?
Is it possible that cancer is not a disease
and is a symtom of a body deficiency?
Learn The TRUTH ABOUT CANCER
in this 8-page Report.
Send $6 S/H to:
CHARLESTON, SC 29407
Get Paid To Shop
GOOD NEWS FOR ALL AMERICANS!
FREE $50 GIFT CARD!
PLUS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO RECEIVE A SUPPLEMENTAL INCOME OF $100,000 OR MORE BY MAIL!
EMAIL NAME & ADDRESS TO:
$100 One Time Turns Into
$21,000 Over and Over Again!
This is a Special Invitation
for You to Join One of the Best
Gifting Programs Ever!
Send LSASE Today for
1945 N. Enochville Ave.
China Grove, NC 28023
FULL PAGE ADVERTISERS
._0-WANT_TO_PURCHASE_ MINERALS_&_OTHER_OIL_&_GAS _INTERESTS.pdf
0-WANT_TO_PURCHASE_ MINERALS_&_OTHER_OIL_&_GAS _INTERESTS.pdf
Home-Income Magazine COVER Page
YOU Can Advertise
In This Magazine
Tips on Saving Energy Dollars in Your Home
A typical U.S. family spends more than $1,600 a year on home utility bills, yet making some simple changes around the home can save money and make heating and cooling systems more efficient, according to World Energy Solutions, a publicly traded energy services company based in St. Petersburg, Fla.
By evaluating facilities and equipment, World Energy Solutions (symbol: WEGY) helps businesses lower their utility consumption and maintenance costs and extend the life of their equipment.
"Many of the energy-saving strategies we use for our commercial customers can also be applied to the home," says Benjamin Croxton, chief executive officer of World Energy Solutions. "There are many common-sense, low-cost and no-cost ways to lower your home energy use as well as many new technologies that can be applied to your home's energy-consuming systems."
Here are some tips from the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy on things homeowners can do to make their homes more energy efficient:
* Turn down the temperature of your water heater to the warm setting.
* Use energy-saving settings on refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines and clothes dryers.
* Use compact fluorescent bulbs, which can save three-quarters of the electricity used by incandescents. First to be replaced should be any 60-watt to 100-watt bulbs that are used several hours a day.
* Have your heating and cooling systems serviced in the fall and spring. Duct sealing can also improve the energy efficiency and overall performance of your furnace or central air conditioner.
* Clean or replace furnace, air conditioner and heat-pump filters.
* Assess your heating and cooling systems to determine if you should replace or retrofit them to make them work more efficiently to provide the same comfort, or better, with less energy.
"If your home's central air-conditioning system is over 10 years old, a new state-of-the-art system can save you 30 percent or more of your home's air-conditioning expense," says George Walker, air-conditioning expert with World Energy Solutions.